Saturday, August 20, 2005

Them is fighting words.....

In a press release teaser.

Sergio Mora said:
“Living together under one roof as long as we did created a bond that isn’t typically found in a solitary sport such as boxing,”
“Peter and I have a mutual respect for one another, thus allowing this rematch to take place. But this time, he’ll have to come to my hometown, and you can believe the snake will bite again.”
First Battle
Peter Manfredo Jr. responded by saying:
“This is make-or-break for me. I refuse to lose twice in a row. I proved that against Alfonso and I’ll prove that against Sergio. It’s time to restore the Pride to Providence. October 15th will be the day I do just that.”

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope peter comes with a better stratagey than hugging this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


web hit counter